Get the Best Liposuction Alternative from our Medical Providers at Cosmetic Laser Centers
CoolSculpting® is a revolutionary way to reduce stubborn fat that just won’t leave your problem areas. No matter how much you watch what you eat or exercise, you still have small pockets or rolls of fat that won’t go away. That’s exactly the kind of fat that CoolSculpting® easily targets, freezes, and kills.
At Cosmetic Laser Centers, located in Warrendale and Pittsburgh, our CoolSculpting® procedure is different from our competitors. See what sets us apart.
We Employ Experienced Medical Professionals Who Care
At Cosmetic Laser Centers, our medical providers are passionate about what they do. We help patients look their best and feel comfortable in their skin by providing them with comprehensive and empathetic care every visit.
If you’re looking for the most knowledgeable medical professionals in the Pittsburgh area, you’ve come to the right place! In addition to providing friendly service, our medical professionals are also highly-trained and experienced. Cosmetic Laser Centers values being able to offer the insight of a medical provider, which is why we use Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to consult, perform, and follow up with patients regarding the CoolSculpting® process. Our highly-educated staff can not only explain what’s happening on the outside of your body as it relates to cosmetic treatments, but internally as well.
Maria Brosovic, MSN, CRNP, FNP-C has been a member of the Cosmetic Laser Centers team since 2015. Previously, she worked in dermatology. Maria enjoys working with patients through the entire CoolSculpting® process – from consultation, to providing treatment, to getting to see the amazing final results.
We Offer Customized Fat Reduction Treatment Plans
At Cosmetic Laser Centers we take the time to work with you on a customized CoolSculpting® treatment plan because we know it will make a big impact on your results. We work with each individual patient to build a plan that’s tailored to their body and their goals, so that every client achieves the results they desire.
When you come in for your consultation, one of our providers will meet with you to determine if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting® treatment. If you are a good candidate, they will discuss your problem areas, goals and expectations. Because different areas of the body react differently to CoolSculpting®, the number of treatment sessions you need will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and the areas you are looking to focus on.
Small areas of fat located on the jawline or under your chin may require as little as one session. Larger areas like the abdomen or thighs will likely need two or more sessions to achieve optimal results. Once you have completed your consultation with one of our medical professionals, they will give you an estimate of how many sessions you will need to achieve your desired results, and you can schedule your sessions.
We Work with Your Budget
At your consultation, we will assess your problem areas and develop a customized treatment plan just for you, taking into consideration your body, goals, and budget. The CoolSculpting® cost will depend on the number of areas you’re looking to treat, and the size of those areas.
We understand that it’s important to stay within budget, so we will work with you to plan your procedures accordingly. At the end of your consultation, we will provide you with a personal treatment plan and the associated cost, so you can make an informed decision.
We Explain The Whole Process: Before, During, and After
We believe it’s important for you to fully comprehend the entire CoolSculpting® process from beginning to end. This allows you to understand how the treatment works and enables you to see the best possible results.
Before CoolSculpting® Treatment
- Work on Exercise and Diet: It’s essential that you are eating healthy and exercising regularly before your treatment. Ideally, you will be very close to your goal weight on treatment day so that the CoolSculpting® results can be as significant as possible. It’s also important to start these healthy habits before treatment so that is easier for you to maintain your new look for as long as possible afterward.
- Avoid the Sun: You need to avoid any excessive sun exposure for several weeks prior to your CoolSculpting® session. Exposure to the sun or tanning beds is not good for your skin in general, but it can also make your skin extra sensitive to CoolSculpting® treatments and cause unnecessary pain. You should also avoid sunless tanning lotions.
- Make an After Plan: It’s important to make a diet and exercise plan for after your treatment is complete. We suggest making at least a four-month plan so you stay on track and protect your investment. Making a plan will help you keep up good habits following your procedure, and will allow for maximum results to be seen.
- Prepare for the Appointment: Depending on the area of the body that’s being worked on, CoolSculpting® sessions can last for several hours. You’ll want to eat a light meal beforehand and come prepared with ways to entertain yourself. Many patients will work on their laptop or tablet, or bring something to read. Some prefer to spend the time watching videos on their phone, or simply relaxing.
During CoolSculpting Treatment
- When You Arrive: One of our Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants will mark the areas of your body that will be treated. They will take some photos of the area so we can track your progress, and then they’ll apply a special gel to your skin.
- During the Treatment: When the CoolSculpting® wand is applied to your skin, you can expect to feel suction and intense cold, as if an ice cube were touching your skin. You may experience some slight discomfort, but our patients report that it is not painful.
- When the Treatment is Complete: After the treatment is complete and the CoolSculpting® wand has been removed, the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will massage the area to encourage more fat cells to collapse. The skin in the treatment area will slowly begin to warm naturally, and you may feel a tingling or burning sensation.
After CoolSculpting Treatment
- You Can Return to Normal Activities: Because CoolSculpting® is a non-surgical fat freezing-procedure, there are no activity restrictions after treatment. Most patients return work the same day. Just be sure to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Possible Side Effects: Minor side effects may include temporary numbness, redness, swelling, bruising, tingling, stinging, firmness, deep itching, or pain. No side effect should last longer than a few weeks.
- Stick to Your After Plan: Remember, CoolSculpting® is not a permanent weight loss treatment. You are encouraged to stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle after your session. Sticking to the four-month after plan we mentioned previously will help you stay on track.
- The Results and Follow-Up: You’ll start to see results within three weeks, with full results visible in four months. Be sure to schedule a follow-up appointment to take after photos to see your progress.
Where Can I Find CoolSculpting Near Me?
Cosmetic Laser Centers should be your first and only medical practice on your list. Our two locations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Warrendale, Pennsylvania, are near where you live, and ready to take your call with your questions about this fat-reduction solution and to set up your consultation. Don’t wait. Call today to get started.