Device-based Laser Treatments
Cosmetic Laser Centers℠ proudly offers several aesthetic light and laser treatments to address complaints of uneven skin tone, increased laxity, and problematic skin texture.
Not only are device-based laser treatments safe and effective, but in many cases, they are performed with little to no downtime and are perfect for addressing skin concerns on all areas of the body.
Cosmetic Laser Centers℠ offers several aesthetic light and laser treatments to address complaints of uneven skin tone, increased laxity, and irregular skin texture.
Some treatments are intended to be performed as a series, while others may only require a single session. At your cosmetic consultation, your provider will discuss with you which treatment(s) is best, and you will work together to come up with a treatment plan. No two patients are identical, and treatments are customized to fit one’s individual needs and skin type.
- Fraxel® DUAL is a non-ablative fractional laser used for skin resurfacing. This treatment is designed to target aging and damaged skin while leaving the surrounding skin untouched, making it a much more tolerable treatment than traditional full-field (non-fractional) laser treatments with a shorter recovery time.
- Fraxel re:pair® SST is a more aggressive, ablative type of fractional laser. Fraxel re:pair® SST is just as tolerable as Fraxel® DUAL but is designed to treat more significant fine lines and wrinkles, severe skin tone irregularities, and pigment issues.
- Laser hair removal with Lumenis® LightSheer™, a diode laser, that targets hair at the follicle for up to 80% permanent hair reduction of unwanted facial and body hair.
- IPL™ treatments offer noninvasive, light-based treatments that target signs of skin damage without disrupting the skin’s surface. Our latest edition of the M22™ VascuPlus+™ to our IPL® platform provides highly selective treatments of vascular lesions on the face, especially spider veins. Whether it’s inflammatory acne, rosacea or sunspots – there’s an IPL® treatment for you.
- ClearLight™ acne treatment uses APC (Acne PhotoClearing) technology to help improve active, moderate inflammatory type acne at the source. ClearLIGHT™ treatments use blue violet light waves to penetrate beneath the skin and treat the inflammatory acne-causing bacteria, known as Propionibacterium acnes or P. acnes. This treatment is pain-free and requires no additional drugs or downtime.
- Thermage CPT® is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment that uses radiofrequency technology to help restore and create new collagen in aging skin. By traveling deep into the dermal layer of the skin, the radiofrequency energy causes the existing collagen fibers to tighten and the production of new collagen is stimulated, allowing the skin to appear tighter in as little as one treatment. There are no incisions or downtime associated with Thermage® CPT™, and the patented Comfort Pulse Technology (CPT) incorporates gentle vibrations with interspersed cooling to make the RF treatment even more comfortable.
Ready to learn more about our aesthetic light and laser treatments? Contact us in the form below, or call us at 724-302-3525 to schedule a consultation today. A brighter, more youthful complexion awaits.