Our Favorite Skin Care and Wrinkle Reduction Products
Your skin care routine doesn’t have to be complicated to be effective. When paired with regular professional treatments, our favorite products are guaranteed to maintain and achieve real results at home. From gentle and effective cleansers to sunblock and targeted treatments, we offer a little bit of everything in our range of top-of-the-line skin care products that will suit your skin’s needs. We proudly carry a variety of skin care products from some of the top skincare brands, including:
Let’s explore some of our favorite, professional-grade products that we offer and what we love about them.
- SkinMedica® TNS Illuminating Eye Cream® is formulated with anti-aging peptides meant to enhance the tone and texture of the delicate skin around the eye while reducing the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. This product is appropriate for normal or combination skin types.
- SkinMedica® Retinol Complex works to enhance one’s overall skin tone, texture, and resiliency to reveal a smoother, more rejuvenated complexion. With continued use, rapid cell renewal is supported and the look of fine lines, age spots, acne scars, and coarse wrinkles improve over time. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- SkinMedica® TNS® Essential Serum features two active formulas, creating an all-in-one, protein- and amino acid-rich rejuvenating serum with a mixture of anti-aging ingredients, peptides, and antioxidants. This fabulous product reduces the appearance of wrinkles and enhances skin tone and texture, with initial results occurring in the first 30 days, and optimal results in 90 days. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- SkinMedica® Redness Relief CalmPlex® reduces the appearance of redness and irritation while offering essential skin barrier strengthening and moisturization. The Redness Relief CalmPlex® offers a supplemental treatment for milder types of rosacea and is clinically shown to reduce redness in as early as two weeks with continued use. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- SkinMedica® Dermal Repair Cream is an ultra-rich and intensely hydrating moisturizer that gives dry, damaged skin a smooth and supple texture. With high levels of antioxidant vitamins C & E, daily usage will boost collagen production, fading signs of aging while tightening and firming the skin. This product is appropriate for normal to dry skin types.
- Neova® DNA Total Repair is an innovative product that nourishes and hydrates the skin while shielding it against free radical damage. It helps to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, and discoloration. This product is appropriate for all skin types, even those with more sensitive skin.
- Neova® Purifying Cleanser is unique in that it clears and protects the skin simultaneously. The formula includes lactic and amino acids, as well as tea tree, sage, thyme, and eucalyptus oils, all of which are proven to be gentle, yet effective, in cleansing the pores and controlling breakouts. Best of all, the Neova® Purifying Cleanser leaves skin feeling smooth and supple without over-drying. This product is appropriate for combination and oily skin types, especially blemish-prone skin.
- Neova® Herbal Wash is a soap-free cleansing gel that effectively removes impurities without stripping the skin of essential and valuable moisture. Infused with chamomile extract, peppermint oil, and linden extract, this cleanser clarifies and soothes the skin with an invigorating aroma. This product is appropriate for all skin types and gentle enough for day and night use.
- EltaMD® UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46, Tinted formulation is a daily facial sunscreen and a fantastic option for those looking for natural coverage with sun protection, but who also suffer from acne, rosacea, and/or hyperpigmentation. Formulated with all-star ingredients like niacinamide and antioxidants, this product will improve skin over time while offering valuable sun protection. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- EltaMD® UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41, Tinted formulation is another great option for those looking for natural coverage and sun protection, and is specially designed for extra-sensitive skin and post-procedure skin. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- EltaMD® UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF40 contains hyaluronic acid to increase the skin’s moisture levels while offering substantial protection from the sun’s harmful rays. This product is appropriate for all skin types, including post-procedure skin.
This innovative, FDA-approved product is prescribed to treat hypotrichosis, a medical term for inadequate or thin eyelashes. LATISSE® is ideal for those looking to grow longer, fuller, darker eyelashes.
Skin Care Products to Enhance Results of Dermal Fillers in Pittsburgh
Since all of these products are from professional-grade, luxury skincare brands, you’ll want to buy them from a reputable medical spa that can ensure their authenticity, as well as provide tips and usage instructions based on your unique skin type. At Cosmetic Laser CentersSM, we’re proud to offer all of these products for purchase at both our Pittsburgh and Warrendale, PA locations. These products are a great supplement to any of our dermal filler treatments, including Juvederm® and Restylane®. If you have any questions about these products, or want to learn more about BOTOX® in Pittsburgh (or any other treatments, for that matter), contact us online today.