Find the Best Skincare Products and Treatments for Summer at Cosmetic Laser CentersSM in Pittsburgh
When it comes to skincare in Pittsburgh, you definitely need a variety of products in your arsenal to combat the variety of seasons we experience in our area. While skincare trends come and go, this summer’s trend of “skinimalism” is one we can get behind. The idea behind skinimalism is to develop a simple routine with minimal makeup and an emphasis on skincare products. With summertime rapidly approaching, we couldn’t be more excited to share some of our favorite summer skincare products to incorporate into your summer skinimalist routine.
We’ve mentioned before that your skincare routine doesn’t have to be complex to be effective. The best routine for you is one that you can do consistently, and that helps you achieve the results you desire. If you’re looking for some guidance, these are the best skincare products you can start using today for benefits tomorrow.
- Neova® Purifying Cleanser is excellent for combination and oily skin types. The formula includes lactic and amino acids, as well as tea tree, sage, thyme, and eucalyptus oils, making it very effective at cleansing the pores, controlling breakouts, and improving the texture of one’s skin.
- Neova® Herbal Wash is a gentle, soap-free cleanser that is a great fit for dry to normal skin types. Infused with chamomile extract, peppermint oil, and linden extract, this cleanser effectively removes impurities without stripping it of valuable moisture.
- SkinMedica® TNS® Essential Serum is rich in vital proteins and amino acids. Combined with a mixture of anti-aging ingredients, peptides, and antioxidants, this serum reduces the appearance of wrinkles and enhances skin tone and texture in as little as 30 days. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- SkinMedica® Redness Relief CalmPlex® contains their signature Redness Relief CalmPlex®, known to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation while offering essential skin barrier strengthening and moisturization – ideal for a summertime glow. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- SkinMedica® Dermal Repair Cream is intensely hydrating and includes high levels of antioxidant vitamins C & E. With daily usage your skin will experience a boost in collagen production and faded signs of aging. This product is appropriate for normal to dry skin types.
- LATISSE® This innovative, FDA-approved product is prescribed to treat hypotrichosis, a medical term for inadequate or thin eyelashes. LATISSE® is ideal for those looking to grow longer, fuller, darker eyelashes for makeup-free days.
- Tinted EltaMD® UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 is an excellent daily facial sunscreen that offers natural coverage. It’s formulated with niacinamide and antioxidants, giving it a boost to improve skin over time. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
- Tinted EltaMD® UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 is another great option for those looking for a bit of natural coverage with sun protection benefits. It was specially designed for extra-sensitive skin and post-procedure skin but is appropriate for all skin types.
- EltaMD® UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF40 contains hyaluronic acid, excellent for additional hydration and subtle plumping effects. This product is appropriate for all skin types, including post-procedure skin.
Best Skin Treatments for Summertime
While skincare products can go a long way in helping you achieve glowing skin at home, there are professional treatments that are proven to achieve remarkable results in as little as one visit.
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic service that is very effective at exfoliating the surface of the skin to reveal a more glowing appearance immediately. This procedure promotes the growth of new, healthy skin by working with the body’s natural healing process to stimulate collagen production. It is a noninvasive procedure that can be repeated as many times as necessary with little to no downtime after. Patients are advised to limit sun exposure during the healing process, so schedule according to vacation plans and be diligent with SPF application – bonus points for wearing sun protection accessories!
Where to get skincare and skin treatments Pittsburgh
When it comes to professional-grade products, it’s best to purchase them from a reputable source like a medical spa. Not only does this ensure their authenticity, but you’ll be able to discuss your options with licensed professionals so you can receive the best recommendations for your skin type and unique concerns.
We proudly offer all of these products for purchase, as well as microdermabrasion, at both our Pittsburgh and Warrendale, PA locations. If you have any questions about our favorite skincare products, or just want to learn more about the best skin treatments for a natural glow, contact us online today.